Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who Wants a Ride to School?

So, ever since our Toyota 'Swagger Wagon' Sienna was totaled, we have been looking for a new car. First, we were waiting for our insurance check to come, now we are just trying to find the perfect fit for us with miles, color, etc....Today, Daron said that he found the perfect one(foolishly, I believed him)!
The kids think it's the coolest and are seriously trying to talk me into it. Especially Justus. Imagine driving up to school and letting the kids out at drop-off?!! Hilarious!

9 comments:

Renee said...

What a riot!

Heather said...

Too funny! I saw the pic before I read the post and thought you had actually gotten it! LOL

Mark H said...

Get it.

Mom to Four said...

But you would be the coolest Mom ever ;-)

tanna said...

niiiice........

Richardsons said...

Is that the car's antenna or a cell phone tower? :)

Seems like that car needs fancier hubcaps to go with the doors!

Traineeship said...

What a nice ride. It's kindda cool.

Gordy Halverson said...

Yeah, I can just see Daron driving into a parking garage and opening the doors..

Laurel said...

I, too, thought this was what you had bought.

Ummm ... the PURPOSE for doors such as these????

Sorry, not quite my style.


Laurel :)