Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet Ella


Ella and I were driving yesterday and she asked me if I had caffeine in my coffee cup. I said yes, it's my latte I made. She said mom, you aren't allowed to drink that when you are driving. Hmm?? Ella, do you mean alcohol? Oh yeah, she said. Haha. I told her that you can drink all the caffeine that you want, and she said she was happy because she didn't want me to start swerving around with my car she. I told her, that actually I better not drink anymore coffee so I don't start speeding!

btw, the pic was from our local paper this weekend. Ella was caught looking for worms in their school courtyard, among other things.... I thought it was so sweet! I love our EllaBella!

3 comments:

Renee said...

She's beautiful!!!

And Funny!

Like her Mom.

Lindahl News 2 said...

Sweet post, Kristin. You have your EllaBella and we have our EllieBellie! Life is good.

tanna said...

sweet simple life...taking those moments to just soak it in is sooo worth it :)
Ella is darling.