Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pregnant?

Just in case some of you have talked to Fia lately and thought you knew a 'secret' of ours, I am here to tell you that it isn't true. I am not pregnant! And I am not having triplets named Eenie, Meenie, and MineyMoe! Ha! I guess my 5 year old doesn't quite get my humor yet, but for April Fool's Day, we kept making up 'fools' throughout the day and of course the big kids knew we were teasing. The problem though, is that I guess the little kids didn't. Since April 1, a couple people have asked if I was prego after they had been with Fia (and it is not b/c of how I looked-at least that is what I am telling myself). Today a friend called and said, 'Um, Fia said you were pregnant. I told her that maybe she shouldn't be telling me that, so I thought I better ask..." Thank you for asking...but the answer is no, I guess I fooled a little more people than I expected.

4 comments:

Heather Kvale said...

I had to share this! THought of you right away.

http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html

a site that makes your blogs into books...just an idea....

Think of you guys each and every time I go by the family farm...:-)

Amanda said...

Oh, my gosh. SO FUNNY! Aferebea actually pulled that on me a few weeks ago at the playground. One of our friends called out, "Hey, Amanda, I didn't know you were going to have a baby!" Apparently Aferebea was telling everyone that she was going to have a baby sister. NOT!

Courtney said...

That is so funny! Grace told her teacher that I was having a baby in 2010 and even drew our family plus a baby in her picture that day. She was not happy with me when I told her we were not having a baby and even when they were talking about a mom in the class who was indeed very pregnant Grace said, no its not true.

Heather said...

Oh that cracked me up! Too funny!