This is the new 'thing' that Mr. Kwame has been doing at bedtime. I think he believes that if he covers his eyes, I won't see him get up. After we say prayers, I tell the kids to close their eyes and go to bed and not get up unless it is an emergency. :) Of course, I am all about going to the bathroom if needed, but most of the time it is just a reason to get out of bed and see what mom and dad are doing/watching in the family room. So....below is a video that I got of Kwame after he went into the bathroom. I wish I would have caught him before he went in too, it was hilarious!
6 comments:
haha! too cute!
Oh my goodness, Selina did the same exact thing! I would feel her eyes looking at me from the hall and would look back and she would be standing there with her eyes covered!LOL When you tell her to close her eyes, she would close them very tight and then cover them too. What a cutie!!
It is so awesome that you got that on video!
ahahahaha...cute!
I love him!!
That is by and far the best video I've ever watched. I love to see the processes of children.
Post a Comment