Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Giggle from the Kwamster

You know what 'Mr. Invisible ' a.k.a. Kwame did last night? You remember the story of Little Riding Hood when the wolf dresses up as the grandma? Well....(still laughing over here) last night the kids and Daron said they were ready for me to come and say prayers with them and I should come into the girls room first. I tucked Fia in and laid down on the girls bed. All of a sudden, they started giggling and I said, "Fia, you sound just like Kwame!" They burst out laughing and there was Kwame dressed in Fia's purple nightcap and her pastel, polka dot pj's all tucked into bed-by ME!!! It was so funny and the kids loved that they tricked me. I said I needed to go and get the camera for the blog (ha!) but Daron nixed that and said we should really do prayers (I think he just didn't want Kwame to be embarrassed down the road, he is nicer than me! The Kwamster really would make a pretty little girl, or as he likes to say about Fia these days, "she is pretty as a princess!"

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Ha ha...good one Kwame!

Mom to Four said...

too cute! should have snapped a pic ;-)

tlforsythe said...

LOL So he's figured out how to get attention, being the youngest? Little ham!