Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fountain Park

We still have a few days until school starts, so we headed down to enjoy the local fountain park with a cousin, a grandma, and a good friend!






super fun and super wet!

4 comments:

Mom to Four said...

Looks like a fun a place to spend the day. You captured some sweet moments of siblings all smiling-good to pull out on those not so fun days ;-) Hope you all enjoy the last few days of summer. We are really looking forward to this weekend, after our first full week in school.
JJ

Anonymous said...

It seems like all is going well with your family; we are so happy for you guys. I am slowly starting back to update. My hubby started us on facebook and I have been updating on that; I forget about this blog. Also, very busy with our 16 month old he is growing like a weed and we are loving it.

I did post 2 photos on the blog tonight one was when he was 10 months the other 12 months. http://ihwt.blogspot.com/
Tee; take care

tlforsythe said...

Looks great! It's hard to admit/accept that summer is waning. Good to have memories to reflect on. :)

sarah in the woods said...

Fun! We have something similar in Knoxville.