Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Kind of Town!

I just got back from a great trip to the Windy City! I met up with some life-long girlfriends of mine(Heather, Lenore, Wilson), saw their hubbys and my great sister and brother in law (Kathy and Mark) and got to enjoy uninterrupted conversations without my kiddos(no offense Justus, Greta, and Ella). I did miss them terribly after a couple of days, but it was a trip that gave me lots of time for reflection, prayer, solitude, and fun! After a couple of days in the city, I headed out to my Grandma Eleanor's home and we got to have some special times together getting ready to bring her out to our area for the next month. Daron wins the best husband award for being a single parent for the last week! He had to be the shuttle all by himself while he brought the kids to school, baseball three times, ballet twice, Norwegian dancing, church, doctor appts......, I have the best husband!

No comments: