I guess it wasn't really my car exactly that got repo'd, but it was starting to feel like my car. With my mom being out of town the last three out of four weeks, her black, Volvo SUV was feeling quite comfortable.
LOVED the butt warmers! Well, the good times came to an end and my mom (can you believe her nerve) took her car back. To be honest, I would do the same thing in her shoes............hmmm, I do love her shoes!!!!
4 comments:
I hope we're as annoying to our kids as our moms can be to us - LOL. You can borrow our OLD volvo anytime you want - it has butt warmers!!!
We don't have seat warmers but can give you a blanket for your rear.
K-I did not know that you had a blog...now I have more blogs to look at to ignore my household duties! Hooray. erin
Hey Erin, How are you doing? I would love an invite to your blog...........
Post a Comment