Thursday, April 24, 2008
Interesting.........
So......Daron and I went out the other night. I was persuaded to dance. I acted like I didn't want to, but it was actually kind of fun. Our friends were playing that night; One Shot Molly, and I felt like a groupie. Unfortunately, someone took a picture of Daron and I that I wish was never taken. It was totally harmless, but now it is on the myspace for the band. Since the rest of the world is seeing it, I might as well invite my friends to check it out and see if you like how the camera distorts what was really happening. It is actually kind of funny embarrassing. And yes, to my brothers, it really was harmless and the camera manipulates reality(That's what she said). No, really, I promise! If you don't know what I am talking about, more power to you and ignore the entire post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute - how fun! Duncan LOVES to dance - me, not so much - mostly b/c I have absolutely NO RHYTHM and feel completely stupid.
I actually recognize the gal that is to your right - her kids go to Suquamish and we've also taken swimming lessons together - for the life of me I can't remember her name though... and I doubt she'd remember mine LOL.
heehee... heeheehee... I never saw anyone talking pics... stealthy... stealthy :)
Hey Suzanne, I am not sure which lady you mean, but there were a lot of fun ladies with their dancin shoes on that night. Pretty funny! I mean, fun. Jennyonthespot here was also there and let me tell you, she had the moves!
Jenny, I never saw the camera either, they were very stealth.
Ok, that's really funny. The funniest thing to me is that I didn't realize there were controls for the speed of the pics and I'm sitting there thinking... where's the pic (fingers drumming)? It's really very harmless, but you HAD to point it out. :)
YOU KNOW I had to check out the photos you found so mortifying! hehee!
The band looks like fun, let me know next time you want to go out dancing :)
Post a Comment