Jen was just up for a visit from Cali and we had a great time catching up! She and her family moved this summer and everyone wanted to have a piece of her on this trip, so I am sure she went home a little exhausted. While she was here, she got to show us the jewerly she is selling from Silpada. Great stuff and I know a fun rep now! Anyway, I miss you and Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Bummer, too pricey for a pastors wife. Lance will need a raise so I can buy jewelry. :)
Happy Belated B-Day, Kristin!!!
Happy birthday!!!! I hope it was fun!
I love Silpada! I have a few pieces as I treat myself to something about once a year!! It is really fun and nice!
What a nice visit- wonderful times like this help pass the time as we wait to find out who our children will be!!?
That was a fun time!
I also wanted to let you know, I really do check out your site! :)
Post a Comment