Yes, that is a
I haven't had a chance to post pictures of the beginning of our 2008 when we were in MN yet, I thought today would be a good day to do that. School is out today because of a snow day and we are all doing our own lazy day thing.......
We also got to stay with the Roesler's house one night when we were in MN. We both have three kids, and their birthdays are 6mo, 1 mo, and 2 days apart from ours. Our youngest are both Ella and they think it is pretty cool to have a friend with the same name. Since they were known as "the Ellas", they started referring to the other kids as "the brothers" or "the sisters" when they needed to tell on them. It was funny! The adults played as many games as we could and two of us got to go shopping at Hot Mama and two went to the Timberwolves game- you will have to guess as to who did what.I also want to wish a belated happy bday out to my mom in-law last week, Mary, and another one out to Deb, yesterday! Happy Birthday Ladies!
6 comments:
It was great to see you today :)
Toby wanted me to tell you the food clock is silly. He's 3. What can I say?
Thanks for the birthday shout-out!
You have a nice one yourself, okay?
(Wish I could scare you on your big day like I did a lotta years ago...)
Hey babe - its Tom Selek on the shirt - not Hasselhoff
Jen A. - Tell Toby that I think he is cute even though he thinks my clocks are silly!
Jen I. - Loved seeing you today and getting a great big hug!
Deb- You can try and scare me, only if you dress up like Olga Olson.
Daron- I thought you weren't reading this! Okay, fine. I guess Knight Rider was Selek. Same diff!
Well, I'm glad you found me in Facebook so I could find your blog. Great photos, of course, and it is fascinating and exciting to read about your upcoming adoption!
Post a Comment