Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tough Girl


So....... we were down at the concert in the park the other night in Poulsbo and it wasn't the most relaxing evening. We had gone two weeks before sans children and it was picturesque. Daron and I brought a picnic, chatted with friends, and enjoyed some mojitos in the summer night. Sound nice? This time, I don't even remember the music! The kids were tired and needed our whole attention; which I mistakenly wasn't giving them. After I shoo-shooed the kids one last time, I hear crying in the background, make that screaming. Anyway, the kids were playing tag at the park and the picture depicts the results of a header to the sidewalk! Needless to say, we turned around and went back home. A few days later, Greta is doing much better now and hoping that she will still have a black eye when she starts school. She wants to scare the boys and show them that she is tough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greta, you're still so beautiful. I'm sure the boys in school will respect you with or without the black eye.
Dana