Thursday, October 7, 2010

September

Back to school this fall has been great. The kids all love their teachers and are having a great time getting back into the swing of things; seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Life is good....except a wee bit busy(to be honest).

(pictures of their 1st day of school)



(pictures of Kwame's 1st day of preschool)
Besides school, the girls are taking Norwegian dancing and all five are playing soccer- I am even coaching Fia and Kwame. Stop laughing! I guess if I ever had any question before, I am truly a soccer mom now, whether I like it or not(which I do,so it's all good). It is so much fun to watch them play and have fun with their friends.
In the middle of the month, I got a chance to get away with some ladies from church to a Women's Retreat at Cascades Camp. We had such a great time and I am so thankful for these ladies!
One last highlight was when my cousin, Kari, and her family came to visit for a few days. We had fun getting the kids together, hanging out, going for a hike, and showing them around our neck of the woods. The kids all had a blast and there is nothing better than being surrounded by family who know and love you.

1 comment:

Robin Dodd Photography said...

The kids are getting so big!!! Love your family!