Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday EllaBellaGrace!

Happy 8th Birthday Ella! I love you, your smile, your laughter, and your love of life. You are so special to us!

A month or so ago, Ella found this double bagel and said she wanted it for her birthday. So we froze it-haha- and TA-DA!!, she got it for her breakfast in bed this morning. She was thrilled!

After school we gave her a scavenger hunt to find her present-it was a PINK GUITAR! She wants to be a rock star and loves singing and dancing, so we figured, let's do it!

As I speak, she is writing out a song to sing on her new guitar! ;) I love it.

Happy birthday EllaBellaGrace! We LOVE you!

3 comments:

the H family said...

Happy Birthday to another Princess! I have a newly-8-year old too, but he isn't so much into pink guitars. What a FUN present, and I love the special bagel.

Stephanie said...

Happy happy birthday Ellabella!

~ the Seattle Bredberg cousins

Robin Dodd Photography said...

Another gorgeous ray of sunshine!!! LOVE these pics!