Guess who's coming to visit the Jag family next week??!! Hmmm...what should I wear? Do I need an agent? Maybe I will finally be discovered as a mom of 5 and rounding my 30's. Haha! Just kidding...I mean really, I don't want the fame anymore. Got enough paparazzi in our town already! Have you seen how many pictures Grandma takes?? ;) Stay tuned. We are having some visitors on Wed/Thursday that I will have to write about.
P.S. Should I get my haircut first? Color? I want to look cute and all. Nevermind the rest of the family, they look cute already (this is one of the most recent pics of me with some of my bestows on our girls trip last month).

P.P.S-If you need a hint, check out the label below...
4 comments:
You know you're setting many of us up for a potential seven day cliff-hanger! I guess the clue sort of helps, but not really. Unless I'm really not thinking hard enough...which could EASILY be the case this Friday afternoon.
All that to say: can't wait to read your post next Friday, filling in all of the mysterious details! Vroom, Vroom?!!
I think your guesses are better than the real thing-ha! No matter what, it will be fun.
Post a Comment