Wednesday, August 25, 2010
3..2..1...Toyota is in the House!
So, you thought I was being mean by not telling you more about who was coming to our house, but honestly, I didn't really know much about what it was about until today, as I got minimal details from my husband. So, most of you guessed it either here or from the link on my facebook page, but yes, Toyota sent a group here to do a small video for one of their company meetings. A group of four came to our home today to scout out where to do the shoot and meet us. They probably needed to make sure that we weren't crazy or something and we must have fooled them because they are still coming back in the morning with the rest of the crew. The group that came today was really cool, ya know, from New York cool. Very laid back and I think we will have a lot of fun tomorrow. I will have to let you know how it goes. I guess they just want us to act normal (easier said than done) and they are going to film around us. They asked what kind of food they could buy us to have us BBQ when they are here. Between you and me, I am in the dog house for this. I just said hamburgers or something.....oops, I guess my family thinks I should have said salmon-that is our favorite to grill, but I just didn't want to push it. I felt bad already saying bacon, blue cheese burgers. The rest of the day I think they are just going to interview us about our accident and our experience with Toyota. Then, I think they are using it for a segment later in the year when some of the car dealerships get together at some convention or something. They obviously have needed some better press now and we are definitely big fans of them, so I guess our family fit the bill-we are excited to do this for them, as we really are thankful that they built such a good car that helped save our lives. We did have to break it to them that we didn't buy a Toyota and they were bummed about that. Of course, if money grew on trees, I would get another Sienna or Sequoia possibly; Daron would even love a Tundra, but it is what it is, and for now Big Red is working well for Daron and the Suburban fits us well(I just miss the difference of filling up our van vs. the burb)!
Labels:
car accident
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment