Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October -The good, the bad, and the ugly!

We have had a crazy October so far, but the good news is, that it can only slow down, right?? Ha! I still have three birthday parties for my lovely daughters before the end of the month, so it looks like we will have to wait until November to slow down....so far this month we have had Ella and her allergic reaction, Justus got a concussion at church(seriously!), Ella got the flu, Daron left for MN. with Fia for a week at his family farm to harvest, Greta got the flu, I got a sinus infection, and now I got the flu last night! Phew!! Not looking for sympathy, just wanting to spew! So....it has been interesting around here and I am crossing my fingers that the the rest of the family stays healthy and doesn't get this fever flu that is going around. I mean really, we have parties to plan!

Anyway...here are some pics from the month so far. Fia had her first field trip from her preschool-which she LOVES!!(Thank you again to whomever is blessing her with this opportunity!!) We went to a local pumpkin patch where they have a miniature hay maze, a larger corn maze, an area to jump in the hay, and a pumpkin patch. Fia (and Kwame) had so much fun going there and eating lunch with her classmates. A picture perfect scenery too, as you can see.







We have also been all about SOCCER, SOCCER, SOCCER! The three oldest kids are all in soccer and 5/7 nights every week, we are running back and forth between practices and games. It is so fun to watch the kids change every year in their skill level; it is getting pretty exciting for the older kids. Fia and Kwame aren't playing this year, but they are having a lot of fun playing on the sidelines and getting ready for their turn.



4 comments:

Heather said...

Hopefully the only spewing you do is on the computer! Feel better soon!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

You guys should come visit us soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I Miss You Justus!

Love,
Katie