
This is for the grandmas! Hope you enjoy-we just took these this weekend because we needed a family photo for our agency as a follow up. We also took a few festive shots for our photographer, Christina Koon, so that is why we are wearing scarves. It wasn't quite cold enough for those yet!
Check out this link for the pics: http://www.photobiz.com/slideshowbiz/slideshow.cfm?slideshowID=88174&photographerID=3678
Check out this link for the pics: http://www.photobiz.com/slideshowbiz/slideshow.cfm?slideshowID=88174&photographerID=3678
16 comments:
I know you said these were for the grandmas but I just couldn't resist taking a peek.
LOVE THEM! Beautiul scenery. Beautiful smiles!
Wonderfully beautiful family!
So beautiful!!! The photos are darling!
Well I watched and tears swelled up in my eyes! These are beautiful Kristin, and we will for sure need some copies for the bulletin board. It sure is evident how easily Fia and Kwame have fit in with the family!
We love you!
Ingrid
Well I watched and tears swelled up in my eyes! These are beautiful Kristin, and we will for sure need some copies for the bulletin board. It sure is evident how easily Fia and Kwame have fit in with the family!
We love you!
Ingrid
Stunning pictures!
What a BEAUTIFUL family, ALL of you :)
Once Ella's hair gets long enough, I would love to learn how to make it look like Fia's! I LOVE it!
Blessings
Maria
I LOVE the pictures! Your kids are so cute.
Beautiful family! Your little ones have changed so much. My favorite was your boys in the tree-looks like you all had a fun time.
OMGOSH! These are amazing kristin! Love how she captured you all!
Hugs....I miss you!
Wow. Beautiful family photos and an excellent photographer!
Adorable!!!
:) Tami
Thanks for the sweet comments everyone! I was so happy with the pictures and I am excited to get them up on the walls!
Your pictures are so incredibly adorable. I can't believe how much older they look! You guys are such a beautiful family!
Chalene
Kristin, it took me a while to get over being scared of raw milk. Here's the first post I wrote about it a few months ago.
http://theforestroom.blogspot.com/search/label/natural%20living?updated-max=2009-02-21T14%3A21%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=20
The pictures are gone for some reason, but there is a link on that post that tells more about raw milk (history, safety, health). On the first page that pops up, you can choose your state and it will list farms that sell raw milk. The law varies about selling raw milk. In TN, farmers are only allowed to sell it "For Pets Only." If that's the case in your state, don't let it put you off. From what I've seen, those who sell raw milk are really particular about cleanliness.
Love, love, love the pics - what an adorable family you are indeed!
Regretfully, I cannot be there to scare at the back door for the upcoming birthdays...
Love the photos!
Adorable Pics!
Hope you all get to feeling better soon.
Hugs!
Laurel
Post a Comment