
Happy Birthday to our beautiful princess!! We are so blessed to have you in our lives and thank God every day for your smile and your contagious laugh, for your love of life, and your willingness to help others. We pray that you know how much you are loved by all your family and friends and most importantly, by your heavenly Father. WE LOVE YOU!!!
10 comments:
Beautiful!
Happy Birthday Fia! What a stunning beauty you are. Kendi says she hopes one day she will have hair just like yours!
Auntie Anita
so beautiful! happy birthday! :)
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!
Happy birthday Fia!
Saw this pic and was reminded that I wanted to ask ... what do you use in Fia's hair???
We took out Rachel's yarn braids tonight and her hair has grown so much. I would LOVE to leave it loose, with big hairbands, if it wouldn't just get totally matted in an hour or so.
Please ... send me an email tonight if possible, with tips, tricks, product recommendations, etc... Or else ... I'll be pulling buying more yarn again on Tuesday.
Hugs!
Laurel
Hey Laurel,
I pretty much exclusively use the Curl Q products. I have a post I did on it, but if you go to their website, they have a blog and forum for different hair types too. i love. it. http://thejagfam.blogspot.com/2009/05/hair-and-lotion-3-months-in-learning.html
you don't know me, i just stumbled upon your blog - FIA is gorgeous!!! and she gives me hope for my Ethiopian daughters hair, i think that they have very similar hair - but we are freshly home and it is quite a bit shorter and at a......well kinda awkward length - i love Fia's hair! :)
This is a gorgeous photo! So beautiful!
This is a gorgeous photo! So beautiful!
Post a Comment