Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome (Akwaaba) to Ghana, Obama Video

My friend, Anita, found a video that some of the popular musicians of Ghana have put together to welcome President Obama as he visits Ghana soon. It is pretty eye opening how much our President has made an impression on the Ghanaians, as well as others abroad. Check out the video here.

Oh, and here is the reggae version that another friend just pointed out. Kind of fun!

Watch out, you may just start singing about Obama soon!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Have you seen the barrack obama reggae song from Ghana? Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L85YF0pyPH0&feature=related
It is amazing the impression a US president can have on other countries!

Kristin said...

That is so funny! I had seen that this morning when I was watching the other. I should add that link too...
Jess, I think about you ALL the time and you are in my prayers. I hope you hear something soon! Hey, I didn't know you were a children's pastor. Want to move by us? We NEED someone at our church that my husband is pastor of!

Grateful said...

Hi Kristin:
Just wanted to say hi and I love your blog. Have a blessed day!
:) T

Grateful said...

Hi Kristin: Thanks for the visit. I answered your question on my blog...sometimes don't know how to do this bloggy stuff. :) T
(So I watch the pros!) Blessings!!!

Deborah said...

Thank you so much for all your encouragement..thank you for your prayers.