Today my oldest just hit the double digits!! I can't believe that my little preemie baby is now a ten year old and healthy and happy as ever. Justus is such a joy to us and we are so blessed to have him as a son. God gave us a very special gift 10 years ago today and we are so thankful!
The last couple of days, Justus has been at 'golf camp' with his friend, Nick, and today was their final day. They had so much fun and it is so special to me because it is also time that they get to spend with my parents since they live on the golf course. My dad has always been a big golfer, so it is fun to watch Justus take this sport up too. Naturally, I think he is gifted! ;)
Next, we came home to dinner with the family, my parents, and our good friends to enjoy a menu chosen by Justus: BLT's, nachos, Coca Cola, and ice cream sandwiches made with real chocolate chip cookies. The company and the weather all day was just perfect and I think Justus had a great time and felt loved and celebrated!

Happy Birthday Justus-We love you and are proud of you!!!
9 comments:
What a beautiful day :) It is so encouraging to visit your blog...your family is together after a heartbreaking wait!
Sounds like an awesome birthday. That pool is incredible.
Love it!!! Ten, golf camp, cool swimming pool, family and friends to celebrate. Sweeeeet!!!
:) T
Looks a great birthday! It must be strange to hit those double-digits... I'll be joining you in October!
Fabu
It is amazing that J is 10 now...where, oh where, does the time go?
Great pool, by the way!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Katie
That sounds like the best kids birthday dinner ever! Happy birthday Justus!
I think that is the coolest swimming pool I've ever seen. Wow! Do you live right by the water, too?
Is that the ferry we will be riding next week? Maybe you live close, and we can visit.
mama of 13
Oh yea ... for those of you who's oldest children are just hitting the double digits ... I feel really old. My oldest hit 25 last month. Yikes!
:) :) :)
Post a Comment