We had a great time trick-or-treating with friends and family. Inger, Tyler and baby Elin were in town, so we went downtown Poulsbo with them. They close off the mainstreet and the businesses hand out candy. It is so much fun to run into friends of ours and the kids. It is great to see how many people you know in a town our size after 2 1/2 years here. In case you are wondering, yes the brunette Snow White is our daughter. You could hear her telling her friends, "Hey, it's really me, Greta, not Snow White!" And yes, I probably could have found a better wig for her, but I found cheap Elvira one that I cut off the white stripe and gave the wig a crop. My almost 7 yr. old loved it- that is what matters! And in case you are wondering, Ella was a ballerina and Justus, Luke Skywalker. After walking around town, we went over to our friends house for some soup, wine and fellowship; followed up by some trick-or-treating!
3 comments:
Hey Kristin,
Greta's wig is awesome. I dream of that sort of volume. I've been sending you an e-mail but somehow I keep getting rejected and it is sent back to me. Is this personal?
Joyfully,
Becca
Nice trick or treat bags. Did you get a cut from wall mart?
msm
To answer Matt's question, we decided to go recycle instead of buying a special Halloween bag. Although, I don't know if "green" and Walmart go hand in hand. Actually, the kids had some pumpkin containers and they were forgotten at home. The Walmart bag was better than what their pockets could hold. I should send them the picture though and maybe we could get a cut for their promotion ads next year.
Post a Comment