Saturday, October 27, 2007

cinderELLA is five


It is that time of the year again when we have three birthdays and Halloween all in a week and a half! Ella just had her 5th birthday and she had so much fun. I think that she was giggling all through the day of her princess party and the next, which was her actual birthday. For her party she invited just a few friends to come and play dress up. She told them to come dressed in their own princess dresses because she didn't have enough for everyone. Then they had their nails painted, played a game or two, watched a princess movie (of course) and had some ice cream sundaes! The next day she got breakfast in bed and went on a date with her dad, to Minnesota! Yep, it was her turn to go to harvest at Daron's family farm with him. Every year Daron takes one of the kids back to the farm to go and harvest, this time it worked out on her birthday. The kids have it all worked out when they get to go and they keep skipping me! I think I need to remind them that I was the first to go and harvest with their dad 14 years ago!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Has it really been over five years since we went up to SF for the Atkins wedding and you found out you were pregnant with this little princess?! Holy cow...time goes by so quickly!! Happy Birthday Ella!

Karleen said...

Oh my goodness. I forgot last night. I am SO LAME, you can delet my phone # from your cell if you want. :( Sorry!

Amber said...

What a cutie!