She won!!! Amy won the Macy's Million Dollar Makeover! Thanks so much for helping her win by voting for her. I know my kids and I got some callous's on our fingers, but they were well worth it! ;) Haha...We are so excited for her. Watch the video and see ALL the amazing things she gets on top of the MILLION DOLLARS!!! Click here to see the you tube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbCfRBVHrbY&feature=share
3 comments:
That is incredible...she won so much!!
Thanks Kristin for sharing this video. I have been wondering if she won. I looked for you in the audience but didn't see you. I also enjoy your blog and watching your children grow.
Joan Jacobsen
Thanks Joan, I didn't go to that showing. It would have been fun, but it was just her school and so secretive leading up to it. Thanks for commenting on the blog. Obviously, I am SO far behind. I have lots of stories I need to start documenting so I can look back and remember them someday! Hope all is well with your family. :)
Post a Comment