Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance



 (Do I have posers or WHAT???!!)
 It's that time of year again and the three girls just left on a date with their Dad for the annual Daddy/Daughter dance.  The girls got ready without Daron seeing them and he drove around the block, rang the doorbell, and whisked them off to the dance.  I am sure they are having a great time together now dancing away with all their friends (and their dad) and I can't wait to hear all about it. The girls were so excited and they all looked beautiful! To be honest, the primping part was a little crazy and I can definitely wait to have three teenage girls getting ready for a dance!

4 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Like I said on FB, you have the luckiest daughters!

Amy said...

SOOOO sweet Kristin and yes, your girls DO love the camera. They are adorable- hopefully there was enough Daddy to go around. :)

Fabu

Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

Laurel said...

Just had to tell you ... BIG news over at my blog this week.


Hope your week is BLESSED!


Laurel :)