Justus is such a GREAT kid with an amazing heart. He is the best big brother and most of the time looks out for his siblings-ha! Of course he tries to get under the skin of his sisters, but what normal brother doesn't?? He also sometimes forgets to clean up the pasta that he drops after cooking himself an extra dinner(right, Justus?). But besides that, I can't complain. He smiles and melts my heart. I LOVE this kid! I have so much fun watching him with friends, playing sports, being compassionate, and goofing off with his dad. He is one of a kind and I am so thankful to be your mom, Justus. Happy Birthday!!
Friday, July 16, 2010
HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY JUSTUS!!!
Justus is such a GREAT kid with an amazing heart. He is the best big brother and most of the time looks out for his siblings-ha! Of course he tries to get under the skin of his sisters, but what normal brother doesn't?? He also sometimes forgets to clean up the pasta that he drops after cooking himself an extra dinner(right, Justus?). But besides that, I can't complain. He smiles and melts my heart. I LOVE this kid! I have so much fun watching him with friends, playing sports, being compassionate, and goofing off with his dad. He is one of a kind and I am so thankful to be your mom, Justus. Happy Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Justumonty!
What a cutie! Happy Birthday Justus!!
Happy 11th Birthday Justus!!!! I miss you so much.You guys should come up here to visit!!!
Post a Comment