Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Anniversary Daron!
Just wanted to say how thankful I am for my husband and our marriage! Daron and I were married 12 yrs. ago today(6.16.96) at Libertyville Covenant Church, in Illinois. It was a dream wedding! Daron and I were able to pick what was important to us and our relationship for the ceremony and it was so special to have all our closest friends and relatives there. All 350 of them! :) The reception my parents threw was also just so picturesque at the Cuneo Estate. The grounds there were amazing, as well as the food and entertainment! I think of that day and all that has happened between then and now and I celebrate! I am a lucky lady to have this man in my life. Happy 12th Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
A dozen years of wedded bliss! Happy anniversary you two lovebirds!
Happy Anniversary Jags!
Fabu
I got a high five from a friend this week for(almost) ten years, So you guys get a high five and then some!!!
It's a blessing being a part of your lives! :)
Oh what an amazing wedding it was! But also what an amazing marriage that it has proven to be. So proud to have been part of that and to watch the both of you grow in love and commitment. Congratulations, both of you!! Much love too!
Hi-
I just found your blog linked from someone else and just read this post. I have been to the Cuneo Estate many times. I grew up in Deerfield, IL and still live near Chicago. Small world. We are just starting the process of a Ghana adoption. Can't wait to read the rest of your blog!
Happy Anniversary!
Teri
fridayshirt.org
Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our 12th on March 16!
Jennine
Post a Comment