This is so silly, but I have followed your blog for a few years and I believe we actually emailed about Ghana adoption a year or so ago. We adopted our first child from Ethiopia this summer and are thinking of our next plans to add to our family. I would love to be in contact, but I could not find an email address anywhere on the blog. I you would be open, I would love the chance to talk again.
5 comments:
Your header is adorable!
Sooo ... cute!!!
Hope you all are doing well.
Laurel
Hi there,
This is so silly, but I have followed your blog for a few years and I believe we actually emailed about Ghana adoption a year or so ago. We adopted our first child from Ethiopia this summer and are thinking of our next plans to add to our family. I would love to be in contact, but I could not find an email address anywhere on the blog. I you would be open, I would love the chance to talk again.
Susan E.
susanerick@gmail.com
Minneapolis, MN
Hi Susan, I am so sorry that I just saw this! Please email me at kristinjag@comcast.net.
Just want you to know you are MISSED!
Hope you all are doing well.
Laurel
mama of 12
Post a Comment